Our School Priorities for 2023-2024
Our School Priorities for 2023-2024 are as follows;
Quality of Education Priorities
- To ensure that curriculums are ambitious and challenging to empower all pupils to achieve their potential at all key stages.
- To deliver high quality teaching in every classroom, every day.
- All staff to improve outcomes for all pupils, especially HAPs, SEND, PP at KS4 and KS5.
- To improve literacy and numeracy levels for all pupils.
- To ensure data, assessment and feedback is accurate, purposeful and diagnostic to support teachers and pupils leading to narrowing gaps.
Behaviour, Attendance and Personal Development Priorities
- To continue to improve pupil attendance and punctuality to school and lessons.
- To ensure that staff and pupils' wellbeing and mental health are equally considered and supported.
- To implement a curriculum offer that gives a range of opportunities and experiences to all pupils.
- To create a safe, calm and positive environment for all.
- To establish a culture of inclusivity that celebrates diversity and creates an equitable experience for all.
Leadership and Management
- Leaders, at all levels, are empowered to be responsible ans proactive to drive whole school improvement.
- All stakeholders are responsible and resourceful in reducing the school deficit by year end without compromising pupil experiences or outcomes.