Heathcote's School Day operates on a rotating bi-weekly timetable - Week A followed by Week B, with five lesson periods each day. In addition, breaktimes and lunchtimes are staggered for different year groups. The morning start time of 8.40am and afternoon finish time of 3.05pm are the same across the school.
The start times for a normal school day are as follows;
- All pupils are to arrive at school between 8.30am and 8.35am.
- Year 7 & Year 9 should enter through the Whitehall Road gate.
- Year 8 & Year 10 should enter through the main gate on Normanton Park.
- Year 11 and Sixth Form should enter through the Sixth Form Building.
- All pupils need to be waiting outside their lessons by 8.40am ready for a prompt lesson start.
- Pupils arriving after 8.45am will be marked as late.
An overview of the day structure can be found below. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact the school on 020 8498 5110.
Years 8, 10 & 12
||Period 2||Period 3||Period 4||Lunch||Period 5||Tutor Time|
|8.45 - 9.45am||9.45 - 10.25am||10.25 - 11.25am||11.25am - 12.25pm||12.25 - 1.25pm||1.25 - 2.05pm||2.05 - 3.05pm||2.45 - 3.05pm|
Years 7, 9, 11 & 13
|Period 1||Registration/Break||Period 2||Period 3||Lunch||Period 4||Period 5||Tutor Time|
|8.45 - 9.45am||9.45 - 10.25am||10.25 - 11.25am||11.25am - 12.25pm||12.25 - 1.05pm||1.05 - 2.05pm||2.05 - 3.05pm||2.45 - 3.05pm|