The sixth form curriculum is a demand led curriculum. This means we are offering the courses that pupils have told us they want. Pupils will be able to choose from academic or vocational pathways. In addition to their main subject areas, pupils will have a range of enrichment courses to choose from.
If you have any queries regarding the Sixth Form curriculum then please contact Ms Tobia.
For details on courses offered in 2020, please see our prospectus here.
For September 2019, we are offering the following courses. Please click each course for further information, or please download the full curriculum guide here.
Level 3 Academic Pathway - Examination Boards Indicated:
- Art: Fine Art (Edexcel)
- Biology (AQA)
- Business Studies (AQA)
- Chemistry (AQA)
- Computer Science (OCR)
- Drama & Theatre Studies (Edexcel)
- DT: Product Design (AQA)
- DT: Textiles (AQA)
- Economics (AQA)
- English Language (AQA)
- English Literature (Edexcel)
- Extended Project Qualification
- French (Edexcel)
- Further Mathematics (OCR)
- Geography (Edexcel)
- History (Edexcel)
- Mathematics (Edexcel)
- Music (OCR)
- Physical Education - PE (Edexcel)
- Physics (AQA)
- Politics (Edexcel)
- Professional, Construction, Practice (WJEC)
- Psychology (AQA)
- Sociology (AQA)
- Spanish (Edexcel)
Vocational Pathway e.g. BTECs:
- Business Studies (Level 3)
- Construction (Maintenance Operations Level 2)
- Sport (Level 3) - in partnership with Leyton Orient F.C
As a growing sixth form, we may be able to offer alternative courses, provided there is sufficient demand. Please contact a member of the sixth form team if there is a course you would like added to the curriculum.